Glamping in the Peak District
Looking for camping pods in the Peak District? Book with us and enjoy an outdoor experience with home-from-home comforts. Stargaze from the warmth of your own private hot tub! Book your next holiday in one of our top-quality hand-built camping pods with hot tubs, made from sustainably sourced wood.
Hot tub holidays at Knotlow Farm
When you book one of our camping pods with hot tubs, you get access to all the shared facilities on our campsite. These include hot showers, pot washing facilities, toilets and more.
You can also order takeaway breakfasts (now with croissants!) between 8 and 9:30am, to take on your daytime adventures, and pizzas on your return.
What you get with your camping pod:
- Two single beds that convert into a double bed (bedding provided)
- Kitchenette (microwave, kettle, single electric hob, small fridge, toaster)
- Cutlery, crockery and cooking utensils
- Private hot tub (each pod has its own)
- Gas barbecue (gas provided)
- Picnic table
- Private parking space
- Shared campsite toilets/shower (20p for 2 min)/pot washing facilities
Arrival from 3pm, departure by 10am.
Hot tubs to be used by pod residents only.
Adults only. No group bookings, no pets.
No fire baskets or pits allowed in the pods area.
Tariffs for 2018
Mon-Fri £95 per night (2 nights minimum stay)
Fri-Mon £110 per night (2 nights minimum stay)
£130 per night between 21st December 2018 and 6th January 2019
Weekly rate £630 (7 nights)
A non refundable deposit of £100 required at time of booking.
Balance payable on arrival.