How we use your personal data
- What kinds of personal information do we collect?
- Telephone number.
- Email address.
- CCTV records.
- What is the source of your personal information?
- From you directly, through our booking partners Go Glamping, UkCampsite and Pitch-up, through our website (managed by Gemapark) and Google, Sagepay, from our security cameras on-site, and through social media.
- What do we use your personal data for?
- Contacting you and corresponding with you relating to your interest in making bookings with us, and managing bookings at Knotlow Farm. CCTV recordings are used in the prevention of crime on our campsite and to keep you safe.
- What are the legal grounds for our processing of your personal information?
- Where it is needed to provide you with information/correspond with you (see 3).
- When it is in our legitimate interests to do so (managing our database, preventing crime on our campsite).
- When do we share your personal information with other organisations?
- How and when can you withdraw your consent?
- You can withdraw this at any time by contacting Margaret Hollinrake on:
Email: [email protected]
- Is your personal information transferred outside the UK or the EEA?
- For how long is your personal information retained by us?
- For as long as we have reasonable need, such as managing our relationship with you.
- For as long as someone could bring a claim against us, or as long as we need to hold onto data for crime prevention purposes. Older CCTV recordings are automatically overwritten by newer recordings on a loop.
- What are your rights under data protection laws?
- The right to be informed about the processing of your personal information.
- The right to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal information made complete.
- The right to object to processing of your personal information.
- The right to have your personal information erased.
- The right to request access to your personal information and to obtain information about how we process it.
Your personal data on our website
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
When someone visits www.knotlowfarm.co.uk we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How we protect your data
Your data is stored in a locked filing cabinet in our office.
Angelica Hollinrake/Margaret Hollinrake
Flagg, Near Buxton, Derbyshire, SK179QP
Email: [email protected]