Fancy a Peak District camping holiday?
Stay with us on your next Peak District camping holiday. Our friendly family-run B&B, caravan and campsite is located in the small hamlet of Flagg, between Buxton and Bakewell, in the heart of the Peak District National Park. The very popular Bull’s Head in the nearby village of Monyash is just a 20-minute walk away and can be reached by a footpath through the fields from our farmyard. In the other direction, you can walk to the Duke of York at Pomeroy, on the A515, just over a mile away.
Camping in Derbyshire
Camping in Derbyshire at Knotlow Farm, you can experience the local countryside at its most beautiful and best. We run a traditional farm, giving you a sight of our pretty Dorper sheep and herd of Aberdeen Angus cattle, which are always popular with the artists who come to stay with us.
Even better for keen walkers, we’re just a stone’s throw away from the Limestone way footpath, which cuts through our farmland. Camping in the Peak District, you’ll have a wealth of places to go and things to do right on your doorstep.
The Tissington, High Peak and Monsal trails are also close at hand for walkers & cycling enthusiasts.
We do all we can to make your Peak District camping holiday special. From takeaway breakfasts to prepare you for the day’s activities, to serving homemade pizzas when you come back from a long day spent walking or cycling in the Peak District. We are open from March until the end of October.
Onsite facilities include:
- 6 grass pitches with 16-amp electric hook-ups
- Spacious fields for pitching tents
- Parking next to your tent/caravan
- Fire baskets for hire (please pre-book at busy times)
- Wood/charcoal for sale onsite
- Toilet & shower block
- Family toilet/shower room
- Hot and cold water hand basins
- Hot showers – 20p for 2 minutes
- Eco-friendly rainwater toilets
- Pot washing area
- Electric shaver point in gents
- Electric sockets for hair dryers and straighteners
- Hot drinks & cold cans vending machine
- Drinking water taps on each site
- Dustbin and recycling points on each site
- Chemical toilet disposal point
- Satellite signal only (no terrestrial signal)
- A freezer for ice packs
Our site is family oriented and we like all our visitors to be able to enjoy our beautiful countryside, so if you like noise and loud parties, Knotlow Farm campsite is not the place for you! There is a no-noise policy between 10pm and 7am. We do not allow loud music at any time. No hen/stag parties, adult groups or large family groups. No Duke of Edinburgh Award groups please (from the end of 2017).
Dogs must be kept on the lead at all times. You must clean up after your dog. No more than 2 dogs per booking.