• We reserve the right to refuse any booking, (including those booked on-
line and paid for in advance).
• We do not accept bookings from adult groups, Duke of Edinburgh or
more than 4 families.
• You must be over 18 years old to make a booking and to stay on site
without a parent or guardian.
• Respect other campers and their privacy. Please ensure you maintain a
safe distance of 6 metres between units.
• Maximum of two dogs per booking. Dogs must be kept on lead and under
control at all times. Poop and scoop policy is strictly enforced.
• We are a family-run campsite and our no-noise policy is implemented
between 10pm and 7am, however we do not accept loud or rowdy
behaviour at any time. Anyone in breach of this will be asked to leave
• A deposit taken, or payment in advance acts as confirmation of your
booking, and our agreement is a legal contract.
• Payments are non-refundable.
• Guests who have not made full payment will not be allowed to their pitch.
• If you decide to leave your stay prior to your departure date, no refund
will be given.
• Our campsite and its facilities are used entirely at our guests’ own
risk. Guests must ensure that their vehicle and personal insurance covers
third-party liability whilst on the campsite. We accept no liability in
respect of any person or property. Any damage caused must be paid for
in full before departure.