Camping in the Peak District – our campsite
Stay with us and experience the local countryside at its most beautiful and best. Camping in the Peak District, you’ll have a wealth of places to go and things to do right on your doorstep. We do all we can to make your Peak District camping holiday special. From takeaway breakfasts to prepare you for the day’s activities, to serving homemade pizzas when you come back from a long day spent walking or cycling in the Peak District. We are open from end of March until the end of October.
- 6 grass pitches with 16-amp electric hook-ups
- Spacious fields for pitching tents
- Parking next to your tent/caravan
- Fire baskets for hire (please pre-book at busy times)
- Wood/charcoal for sale onsite
- Toilets & showers block
- Family toilet/shower room
- Hot and cold water hand basins
- Hot showers – 20p for 2 minutes
- Eco-friendly rainwater toilets
- Chemical disposal point
- Pot washing area
- Electric shaver point in gents
- Electric sockets for hair dryers and straighteners
- Cold drinks and snacks vending machine
- Drinking water taps on each site
- Dustbin and recycling points on each site
- Dogs allowed as long as they are kept on the lead at all times and cleaned after
Check in from 2pm until 8pm, check out by 11:30am
There is no terrestrial TV signal.
We do wish that our guests have an enjoyable and tranquil stay, to provide this there are a few rules on our site:
No stag or hen parties, large adult or family groups. No noise policy between 10pm and 8am. No generators allowed on site. We do ask that no loud music is played at any time. Anyone in breach of these rules will be asked to leave without a refund.
No refunds given for cancellation due to weather.